What we offer:
The Swedish operations under Aasa Kredit Svenska AB is now looking for an in-house accountant to join our team at the Stockholm office to help accelerate our continuing fast-paced growth.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, international, smart and high-performing team, in a continuously growing fintech industry. We offer you:
- Very hands on role and ability to make a real business impact
- Opportunity to work across full range of accounting areas
- Great business team locally and professional collaboration globally
- Fast moving dynamic international FinTech environment
- Being part of a global company start up team in Sweden and seeing through company development and expansion
- Competitive remuneration
Opportunities for personal and career development will include: learning across all aspects of business, including finance, technology, operations and international work experience.
The scope of accountant’s work is wide. The In-house Accountant will be responsible for:
- Handling day to day accounting tasks
- Handling month end closing with related reporting
- Preparation of cash and other reconciliations
- Payroll accounting
- Preparation statutory financial statements
- Tax accounting and reporting
- Preparation and presentation of local statistics reports
Participation in tax and statutory audits
We are looking for a self-sufficient professional. The successful candidate will always play with and for the team, be smart and have a strong academic record, be a sharp finance mind, have a passion to learn and be analytical and a structured thinker.
The right candidate will have to work closely with the local operational and group finance teams and should have:
- Education in accounting/finance
- At least 3 years of accounting working experience
- Knowledge of and experience with full cycle accounting process, account reconciliations and financial statement preparation
- Proficiency in Swedish financial, accounting and tax laws, practices and principles
- Accuracy and high sense of responsibility
- Good English language skills
- Experience in MS NAV, AX or D365 is an advantage
If you think you could be a fit, we would be very happy to hear from you!
Please feel free to contact: email@example.com for questions regarding Aasa Kredit and/or the position.
All applications will be reviewed and interviews will be conducted on a rolling-basis. Applications (ideally consisting of an introductory letter with CV) should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.