Business Intelligence Expert
Business Intelligence Expert
- Work in an international environment in the FinTech industry,
- Opportunity to gain experience in the Financial Department in an international company,
- A dynamic design team, consisting of experienced experts,
- Possibility of professional development, expanding knowledge and qualifications,
- Contract of employment and attractive social package,
- Great office location (next to the Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station).
- Take part in a challenging new project in the BI area,
- Analysis of business requirements and creating the concept of solutions and technical design as part of Business Intelligence systems
- Design, implementation and development of reports in existing DWH
- Analyse and solve occurring issues
- Analyse and estimate potential tasks and projects
- Cooperate with a multinational team
- Minimum 5 years of experience in BI development and maintenance
- Experience with Tableau, MyDBR, Qlick View, OracleBI or other
- Very good knowledge of SQL/MySQL
- Fluent knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and end-to-end thinking,
- Customer orientation and professional approach to work
- Highly developed analytical skills, insight, ability to solve problems and draw conclusions
- Proactivity in suggesting solutions
- Independence, very good organizational skills, responsibility, timeliness
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Experience in the financial services sector will be an advantage
Please send your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following clause in your CV: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation)”.
The administrator of personal data is Aasa Polska S.A., ul. Hrubieszowska 2, 01-209 Warsaw, phone: 22 460 03 00, email@example.com. The administrator has appointed the Data Protection Supervisor, with which you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Providing data is voluntary and is a prerequisite for participation in the recruitment process, and failure to do will make it impossible to take part in it. The data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process (legal basis: processing necessary to take action at the request of the data subject, before concluding the contract). The data will be stored until the recruitment process is completed.
Each person has the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions and their transfer. Each person has the right to object to the processing of data, submit a complaint to the supervisory body and withdraw consent at any time without affecting the compliance with the right of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Each person has the right to object to the processing of his personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator, as well as to oppose the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes.