1. Website www.aasaglobal.com collects automatically data included in cookie files.
2. Cookies are data’s (files or pieces of information), especially text files, that are stored on your computer (or other internet enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet) and intended to use websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the ”lifetime” of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on User’s device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
3. Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on User’s device until you leave the Aasa Site or shut down your browser. Persistent cookies remains on User’s device for much longer or until User manually delete it (how long the cookie remains on User’s device will depend on the duration or ”lifetime” of the specific cookie and User’s browser settings).
4. The entity placing on User’s final device cookies files and receiving access to cookies is operator of website aasaglobal.com with registered seat: Aasa Global AS, Laeva 2, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia.
5. Cookies files are used to:
a) deliver content that is more relevant to User’s preferences and optimization of using websites;
b) create stats, which help in getting the User’s pattern, what enables improving structures and content;
6. Here are the following cookie types used on the website:
a) „necessary cookies”, enable using of services available on the website, e.g. cookie files certifying used to services, required certifying on the Website;
b) cookies files used to ensure security, e.g. used to identify abuses of certyfing on the Website; these files especially help to identify User’s device and project website correctly;
c) capacity cookies, enabled collecting data of how the user uses websites of the Website;
d) functional cookies, enable „remembering” User’s settings and personalization User’s interface, e.g chosen language or region, font types, etc.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the websites (browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the User’s device. The Users of the Website can make, at any time, changing of cookies settings. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way to block the automatic handling of cookies in web browser configuration or inform about possibility and ways in the User’s Website device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies on the User’s final device may be used also by Advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of Sites of advertisers and partners (e.g. Facebook, Adexon).
10. More information about cookies files are available in section „Help” in browser menu.
Terms of Service
Aasa Global AS located at Laeva 2, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia, with the Commercial Registry code 12204475, determine the rules of
electronic services for the sharing of information about Aasa Global AS (Hereinafter referred to as the ”Regulations”).
1. By the terms used in the Regulations shall mean:
a) Aasa – Aasa Global AS, registered seat at Laeva 2, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia, with the Commercial Registry code 12204475, acting
as a provider of electronic services to its user using the communication system;
b) User – a person using the Service as a recipient in relation to the service provided by electronic means;
c) Service – a set of related websites available at www.aasaglobal.com, using telecommunication devices enabling access to the
d) Data communications system – a set of cooperating informatic devices and software that provides processing and storage, as
well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks by using appropriate for the type of network device within the
meaning of the rules governing the activities of telecommunications;
e) Provision of electronic services – performing services for the user, which occurs by sending and receiving data using Systems ICT
at the individual request of the user, without the simultaneous presence of the parties, the data are transmitted via public networks
within the meaning of the rules governing the activities of telecommunications;
2. The entity providing services electronically allows to identify prospective in terms of available products including contract and
sale of Products the use of the Service is Aasa.
3. The Regulations specify:
a) the types and scope of services provided by electronic means;
b) conditions for concluding contracts for the provision of electronic services;
c) conditions for the provision of electronic services;
d) the technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the Teleinformatic System in relation to the services specified in the
f) the complaints procedure.
4. In cases not covered by the Regulations apply generally applicable laws.
Types and scope of services provided electronically
1. Aasa uses the Service, for marketing purposes, as well as providing information about Aasa Poland SA
2. Service is not IT platform to enable the conclusion of the agreement Aasa APPLICATION for the provision of the Product.
3. The content of the Website cannot be understood as a submission by Aasa declaration of intent with respect to individual users
on the sharing of any Product.
The technical requirements necessary to use the Service
1. In order to use the Service is required to use the software, hardware and tools needed to use the Internet. The connection with
the Website is encrypted.
Conditions for the provision of electronic services
1. Aasa services electronically in accordance with the principles set out in the Regulations.
2. The user uses the Service is not required to pay any fees for access to content posted on the Website. The user bears the cost
of calls while Service of the tariffs applied by the operators of the call.
3. Regulations is made available to the user, without any fees, in Service.
4. Provision of services electronically is protected against access by third parties using tools widely recognized for providing an
adequate level of safety.
5. It is forbidden to attempt to make any modifications to the content contained in the Website, as well as providing illegal content,
in particular offensive, false or likely to mislead.
6. Information contained in the Site does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
1. User has the right to lodge a complaint in matters related to the functioning of the Service.
2. Complaints concerning the operation of the Service shall be submitted in writing to the address Aasa Global AS, registered seat
at Laeva 2, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia.
3. Aasa may ask the user to submit additional explanations regarding the complaint and to provide additional documents for
investigating the complaint.
4. Aasa shall respond to the complaint submitted no later than 45 days.
5. All shipments should be sent to the following address: Laeva 2, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia.
1. The website contains content protected by copyright, industrial property and intangible assets protected by intellectual property
rights. None of these contents, in particular text, graphics, trademarks, logos, icons, photographs, programs, presented on the
Website may not be reproduced or distributed in any form and in any way without prior authorization. The user agrees to use the
content of the Site solely for own use permitted.
2. Rules may be changed at any time, taking into account the provisions contained in the Civil Code and other relevant regulations.
In the case of change the content of the Regulations, as amended, will be available on the Website.