What we offer
Working with us means: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project an opportunity to advance and learn alongside business leaders. Together we can tackle every challenge head on.
We are looking for a kick ass System Analyst to join our truly innovative and ambitious business development team.
We are growing and hence developing rapidly, if you have business / system analysis or may be architecting experience and international mindset – eager and capable of building a bridge between customer needs and IT solutions – you are more than welcome to apply.
- Opportunity to have high impact on the development of Aasa Global businesses and systems,
- Highly motivated and experienced colleagues,
- Modern and international work environment and flexibility,
- Full-time permanent position and an opportunity for development.
The System Analyst is responsible for analysing business requirements, designing optimal solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems / technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan and business demands.
System Analyst will be working alongside Business and Business Development Managers, IT, Project Managers, Testers as well as Process Owners to deliver innovative world-class solutions and ensure they are analysed and designed in an optimal way for all Aasa Group companies.
- Conduct the customer requirements analysis of specific business area, analyse alternatives, examine functional specifications and translate them into solution diagrams, requirements and development guidelines,
- Shape IT system development approach, analysing project development as well as finding ways to align projects with enterprise-level systems,
- Conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of IT systems throughout for specific business area,
- Enhance and maintain established service design procedure and processes to assure apt and robust service and system design,
- Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation,
- Prototype IT solutions.
- Proven track record in business or system and solution analysis,
- Understanding of data in relational databases and capable of writing reports in SQL language,
- Ability to design process diagrams (eg. BPMN)
- Understanding business problems and effectively solving them,
- Gathering and defining requirements,
- Developing specifications,
- Conducting research on existing data, systems and configurations,
- Supporting IT developers and testers to implement the solution,
- Prototyping and user acceptance testing,
- Customer solutions focused,
- Design and user experience thinking,
- Excellent communication and team-work skills,
- Flexibility and open-mindedness,
- Open, direct and very hands-on approach to work,
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Enthusiasm for innovative and modern solutions,
- English – fluent, as it is working language.
If you think you might be the one we are looking for, please send us a CV in English not later than 2nd October 2018 to: email@example.com